BioStream Technologies, Software Developer- Oct. 2015 - Present
The LifeFinder Mission project was the core focus at BioStream Technologies. It is a game designed for assisting children on Autism Spectrum with their social skills, through a feedback loop that includes both therapeutic exercises to directly help their social skills, and minigames to help maintain their focus on the game and therapies within.
- Designed and implemented much of the core architecture for a large scale therapeutic game.
- Integrated cutting edge technology within the game as a manner of implementing design ideas.
- Architected systems to be used throughout the game, to create both clean code and a smooth game flow for the players.
- Wrote documentation about all features to create a maintainable code base for all developers and QA testers.
- Worked with other developers, as well as scientific researchers, to implement both fun and well researched therapies, conforming to scientific standards.